Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Anything Goes Challenge - March Edition

Hello everyone!
Welcome back for a fun and inspiring almost month long challenge.
Our theme for this challenge is
Anything Goes
Every style is welcomed as long as you follow the rules.
This is a very special challenge since one of our Design Team members, Sharon, will be our sponsor.
The prize is a stamp set from Unity Stamp Company.
These are some creations of our awesome Design Team
using their favorite stamps:
Carole 
Using Lili of the Valley Pom Pom. This was the very first rubber stamp I ever bought and she is still my favorite.

Sharon
Using Unity Stamp Co. Gianna Girl
From the Angie Girl Line

Julia
Mixed Media set of Inchies


Dora using an image from Kenny K

We also have some amazing Guest Designers
Andrea from SheepSki Designs
Elaine from elainelaine
Hello! I'm Elaine! A mother, bookkeeper, personal shopper and animal lover, paper crafting is my outlet to let my creative side out to play! I used to make jewelry but now I'm a card maker. Paper crafting has taken over and allowed me to express myself freely. I love combining designs in fun ways, as well as mixing traditional layout with modern style. When an image or idea is spinning in my head, I get very excited and want to lay it out on the paper as soon as I can. Every time a beautiful card is created and the card is exactly how it was pictured in my head, the satisfaction of seeing the idea comes to live is priceless. And I am sure all the crafter out there will agree with me. :) Wishing you happy crafting~

Kalina from KalySto
My name is Kalina Pavlova but you will find my things signed as KalySto. I live in a beautiful city of Varna, Bulgaria on the Black Sea coast. I’ve been sewing, embroidering, knitting and making jewelry as long as I can remember but it was 6 years ago, when paper-crafts  became my true passion.I love coloring with markers, patterned papers and my projects usually tell their unique stories with a lot of flowers, lace, ribbons and sparkle.

Leeann from Paper Doll's Creations
My name is Leeann and I’m from Birdsboro, PA, a little town about 60 miles west of Philadelphia. I have 2 adult daughters, a teen son, and a 5-year-old grandson, and I work as a Systems Administrator for a global home furnishing chain.  
I started card making about 4 years ago and have been addicted ever since. Although I’ve dabbled in some other crafts, my heart is definitely with working with digital papers and coloring digital stamps and designing cards using Silhouette Software and Cameo.  Please visit my blog at http://paperdollscreations.blogspot.com/

Awesome inspiration for this challenge! Well it's over to you now to get crafty and share your amazing projects with us. Don't forget to check out the Designers and Guest designers and leave some love.
A reminder of a few rules for this challenge, which ends March 25th, link to your post not to your blog, no back dating and you can only enter three creations.
Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

  1. Hi. Excited to play along today with flowers and a camera. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic creations from your designers! Such beautiful shading and coloring - I am especially enthused about Elaine's creative heart and flower! wow! Thank you for the fun challenge! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge! Lovely designs from the DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DT work is awesome ! Thanks for the challenge

    ReplyDelete