Wednesday, September 2, 2015

September Anything Goes Challenge

Good Morning to all our crafting friends Carole here and a very Happy September to you all. The Design Team are back from our Summer break today. Did you miss us while we've been away? I certainly missed catching up with all your lovely designs. I hope that you have all had a lovely Summer and are looking forward to joining in our ever popular monthly Anything Goes Challenge.


We have 2 sponsors for this challenge

Prize - 3 single digi stamps
Prize - 4 single digi stamps

The Design Team have been busy creating some fab cards to inspire you. We also have some very talented Guest Designers joining us today who have made some wonderful cards well done ladies they are stunning.


Maureen - Count Dracula


Carole - Puppy Paws









 Julia - Sugar Skull Portrait


Rene - Buttercream Babe - Garden Party



Lisa



Tammy


Guest Designers:

Ina Twigt from Vintage by Ina

My name is Ina Twigt. I am live in Holland.  I started with 3d decoupage.
I also love colouring stamps.  Since a few years I've been making scrapcards.
 


My name is Mags and I live in the UK.  I have a very understanding husband and two grown up daughters.  I have been papercrafting for about six years now but have always been creative.  When I am not working you can normally find me in my crafty room playing with card and paper.  I mainly do cardmaking and love making cards for my family and friends.   I don’t think I have a particular style but I do love playing around with stamps and patterned paper.   Thank you to Crafting by Designs for inviting me to join in with their September challenge.



I hope you all enjoy our Anything Goes Challenge
this month and all find the time to enter .
To enter, just add your link below. Remember to link to your project and  not your blog. This challenge is open until the 30th September and please remember to follow the rules:  no more than 3 entries per person, the project must be made by you and posted on your blog during the period of this challenge.  
                          
               

Thanks for playing along with us!


Hugs Carole and The Crafting by Designs Team .


12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous DT Creations! Love Ina's tag.. Love the mushroom photo and the mushrooms along the bottom. That is an amazing tag! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have you back - I am still on Summer-ness over here in Greece :-D

    Great DT pieces and Thank You for this Challenge xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and varied inspiration from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team and guest designers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi - I'd love to go find out the Deets of TAMMY's card but I can't find a current Blog addy ?? Can you help please ? xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ike. I used Paper Smooches Chubby Chums stamp set for my animals. The letters are Birthday Wishes Thickers I hope this helps. Please let me know if this helps.

      Delete
  6. FAB challenge blog. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for a new challenge! Your DT samples are AWESOME! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Had a great time in the challenge! Thank you so much. Hugs :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What gorgeous creations from the DT - so beautiful. Thank you for posting this challenge. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete