Monday, September 14, 2015

Get Ready for Christmas - Guest Designer!

Hi everyone, Doris here with
a special post today to welcome
the newest Design Team member of
Crafting by Designs!

Kristina from Kristina's Art Corner 
 

 

Hello my dear crafty friends. I am very proud to be Guest Designer. My name is Kristina Tina Pavlovic. I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina but I live in Sweden. Three years ago began my journey into the world of cardmaking. Every beginning is difficult. All these techniques, materials, inks, dies ... but exercise gives better results. Today I want to present Brigitta's Snow Heart card .. I hope you like it! More information is available on my blog kristinasartcorner   Thank you to Crafting by Designs for inviting me to join in with their Get Ready for Christmas challenge.Happy crafting !!!
We're just so delighted that Kristina will be
joining us - her card makes me want to play in the snow :)

Have you started working on your holiday cards yet?  It's
closer than you think!  Come join our monthly
until September 15 and the monthly
Anything Goes challenge HERE which is open until
September 25.

4 comments: